The following nonprofits were award 2016 Foundation Grants:
- ChurchNet Foundation: $3,000 Computer Equipment
- Raleigh Little Theatre: $25,000 Renovation of Lobby
- Rex Healthcare Foundation: $50,000 NC Heart & Vascular Hospital Lobby Art Installation
- Wake Forest Historical Museum: $9011 Geographic Survey
- NC State Engineering Foundation: $125,000 Environmental Lab
The following nonprofits were awarded 2015 Foundation Grants:
- Agape & Kure Beach Ministries: $30,000 Health care center.
- Inter-Faith Food Shuttle: $15,000 Learning garden and greenhouse.
- Marbles Kids Museum: $30,000 New exhibit combining music eduation and nature.
- North Carolina Coastal Land Trust: $45,000 Nature preserve.
- Raleigh City Farm: $12,000 Cold chain infrastructure to urban farm.
- Raleigh Little Theatre: $25,000 Theatre teaching equipment.
- Transitions LifeCare, founded as Hospice of Wake County: $25,000 Pediatric suite.
- WakeMed Foundation: $50,000 Art installation for visitors and patients.
The following nonprofits were awarded 2014 Foundation Grants:
- Artspace: $50,000 Lobby revitalization.
- Clubs In The City: $27,000 Van purchase for youth transportation.
- Friends of Hemlock Bluffs: $9,000 Children's nature trail.
- Lands and Waters South: $9,869 Living laboratory for student education.
- Miracle League of the Triangle: $33,000 Miracle League Fieldhouse.
- Museum of Life and Science: $50,000 Hideaway Woods Sensory Ramble exhibit.
- North Carolina Rail-Trails: $9,100 Wildflower meadow and walking loop.
- Orange County Partnership for Young Children: $10,000 Garden of Tropical Wonders.
- Raleigh Little Theatre: $10,000 Assistive listening system.
- Tammy Lynn Center for Developmental Disabilities: $3,750 Life skills training equipment.
- The Daniel Center for Math and Science: $23,000 Van purchase for student transportation.
The following nonprofits were awarded 2013 Foundation Grants:
- Agape Kure Beach Ministries: $3,420 Installation of observation platforms.
- Inter-Faith Food Shuttle: $10,000 Construct a new aquaponics system.
- Miracle League of the Triangle: $67,000 Build a Miracle League Field.
- North Carolina Native Plant Society: $500 Cultivate a native plant adopt-a-spot.
- Raleigh City Farm: $7,000 Build a high tunnel for year round food growth.